How it works
This website is free for everyone to browse, but to order online you must register with us as a business customer. Please use the business user registration link. The registration is instantly active and will enable you to order and pay online. If you are not a business customer please go to our retail online shop at www.greenpackshop.com.au. Orders without business registration will not be processed on this wholesale website.
Who can register?
Every commercial business in Australia regardless of its trade does require ABN number, some personal details and a physical address for freight calculation. We do not serve businesses outside Australia. All overseas registrations will be disabled and we will not fulfil any orders outside Australia.
How do we calculate freight cost?
We endeavour to charge freight at cost! We offer you two different shipping options: Startrack Express and Australia Post. We have highly accurate freight cost calculators installed for both options; these will become visible to you at the checkout. All freight is calculated accurately by using exact measurements and weight of every item and added together. Should you require pelleted freight you can contact us to give you a personalised freight quotation.
Unfortunately there is no way for us to tell how much your freight will cost to your destination until we actually receive your order or until you get to the checkout process where the cost by weight and volume of your order was calculated by using live rates from the Startrack and/or Australia Post servers. Startrack rates are at our customised discounted rates.
As a rule of thumb, a box of the size 30 x 30 x 30 cm (0.027qbm) weighing 5kg will approximately cost $14 to Sydney and Brisbane and approximately $16 to Melbourne. Price estimate excluding GST. Price will vary with size and weight of total order. Larger orders are generally cheaper per box than shipping just one box on its own, (you can check this by placing several boxes in your cart and proceeding to checkout).
Form of payment
We accept the following forms of payment:
- Online payments via PayPal secure server (you will be redirected to the PayPal secure server during checkout). No credit card details or PayPal information are stored on our servers or anywhere on our computers. Goods are then immediately released for despatch.
- Direct deposit into our bank account. You will receive an invoice by email with our bank details. To ensure immediate despatch of your order we must receive a payment confirmation by email. It may take several hours for an invoice to be issued. Invoices are only issued during business hours 8.30am to 5pm Mo-Fr
- Visa or MasterCard over the phone. No surcharge.
Computer/Software and Browser Problems, or general problems to access your account
Registration and/or login problems:
- If you experience problems during customer registration it is in most cases due to one of these issues:
- "double registration" (you may have already registered with this user name, email or password)
- "user name already in existence" (simple user names are often already taken. The site does not accept duplicate user names or passwords)
- spam check failed ( please fill out the spam check question on the bottom of the form)
- Please note that most login problems are due to forgotten passwords and/or user names. A password can be re-set by using the "lost password" or "forgot user name" functions in the login area. Please take care that you copy and paste the provided token without the full stop or empty spaces in to the provided link. This will enable you to re-set the password and/or user name. For customers having problems with this procedure we recommend to check that no extra spaces or anything else has been pasted into the reset box, since otherwise this will fail. It does actually work if done as per description...
General site problems/Unexpected site behaviour:
- log out from the Green Pack site, close your browser and re-open your browser.
- Clear cache in your browser (most common 90% of problems): your internet browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox) cache memory on your computer can sometimes produce effects which may interfere with your current site visit, especially if you did not log out properly after your last visit. Always remember to log out from any website you visit.
- Internet Explorer 8 to 11: click tools/delete browsing history/ then click on delete "temporary internet files", this will in most cases fix all browsing issues. We recommend also “deleting cookies and deleting forms". This will also speed up your computer in general! To further improve computer performance click tools/internet options/general/browsing history/settings and make sure the box "never" is checked.
- Mozilla Firefox: click tools/options/privacy private data/clear now and make sure "cache" is checked (uncheck other items!)
- log in to the Green Pack site.
- Once you have followed the procedure you won't need to do this again, however clearing of cache should be part of weekly general computer maintenance as should be the use of frequently updated anti-virus software and at least a monthly scan of your whole computer!
- Happy browsing!
Terms of Service
We like our customers to be happy with their purchase!
If you are not completely satisfied with your goods we are happy to give you a refund within 30 days of order placement.
You may cancel your order at any time. If you have already paid for the order you will receive a full refund as long as the order has not been despatched.
No orders will be despatched until full payment is received or other arrangements have been made with our office! For urgent orders please email or fax the deposit slip or proof of transfer from your bank. Supply of a transaction or deposit number only is not sufficient.
Returns: You can return unused items in their original packaging within 30 days of purchase. Once the order has been despatched - (after full payment only), the freight charges and if applicable a credit card transaction fee will become non - refundable unless the product was wrongly advertised or faulty.
Return freight cost needs to be carried by the purchaser for change of mind or if the product does not fulfil your expectations, unless the product is faulty. It is not possible for us to judge suitability of the purchased product for your intended purpose due to a wide range of applications and customer expectations. We will pay the return freight if the product is faulty, has been wrongly advertised or delivered. This does not include late deliveries. The customer must ensure sufficient time for their order to arrive for their planned event.
Refunds for full boxes or packs of unused items only unless faulty.
Account customers and all customers who have received goods prior to payment must strictly obey payment terms as shown on the invoice or as otherwise agreed. We reserve the right to charge late payment fees on all outstanding amounts 7 days or longer past the due date.
Late payment fee schedule for customers who have received goods but have not paid for them:
7days late: $30.00 late fee. 30 days late: Legal cost for claim registration plus all outgoing costs such as serving fees, mail and search fees will be added to the overdue account. Interest charged on late payments: 19.39% P/A from due date (charged at ANZ Credit Card Index Rate). We reserve the right to enforce these amounts in full. We encourage customers to make their own finance arrangements prior to purchasing as we do not support lending in form of accounts.
GST related questions
Green Pack is a wholesaler to businesses and ABN holders. All prices displayed on this website are excluding GST. 10% GST will be added during the checkout process. Green Pack is a GST registered business, our ABN number is: 29 161 163 597.
Why are prices displayed without GST? GST is not a cost to GST registered businesses in Australia. All GST, included in any business purchase, can be claimed back on your next Business Activity Statement (BAS), provided that you are registered for GST. Prices excluding GST are usually considered net prices that display the actual cost to your business. Most business customers are familiar with this procedure and it is common practice for Australian wholesalers to quote and display "net prices" only, without GST, even though you will be charged for GST in the final transaction. It would be misleading and confusing for business users to display wholesale prices inclusive of GST. This is not just a marketing tool!