Friendly Trader Pty Ltd is an Australian registered company ABN 129 161 163 597
This policy supersedes all previous versions of policies.
2. How we collect informationThis is how Friendly Trader Pty. Ltd. is collecting personal information:
During checkout on any of our websites you will be asked to register as a customer and provide personal details, such as your name, business name, ABN, email address, phone number and physical address for invoicing and delivery. These details are used to calculate freight cost and to contact you in relation to your order if required and deliver any goods or services you ordered from us. We may also collect this information when you are purchasing directly from a warehouse outlet or if you chose to register on one of our websites without making a purchase.
4. How will this information be shared with 3rd partiesYour personal details (we may also provide your phone number and email address) will be shared with a freight carrier in the event where an order was successfully placed and you requested delivery by a third party carrier. In this case the carrier (i.e. Startrack, Australia Post or Fastway Couriers) will be provided with your name and address to arrange delivery of your order.
5. How can you access information we store?You can access personal information that it stored with us by contacting us by phone, email or in person. You can request changes or deletion of such information (other than information which we are required by law to keep). We shall not be responsible for information which was provided to 3rd parties.
7. Anonymous data collection on our websitesWhenever users (including unregistered users) visit the website, our server automatically records non-personal information for statistical purposes about your usage of the website such as:
- the type of browser used;
- the referring URL;
- the IP address;
- the number and type of pages viewed;
- the date and time of visits;
9. Holding of Personal DataWe will take reasonable steps to protect Personal Data that we hold from:
- misuse, interference and loss; and
- unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.
10. Destruction of Personal DataWe will keep your information only for as long as we need it for legitimate business purposes and as permitted/required by applicable legal requirements. If:
- we hold Personal Data about You; and
- we no longer need the Personal Data for any purpose for which the information may be processed or disclosed by us under this Policy, the GDPR or Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) or other applicable law; and