NatureFlex gusset bag No.28
- Only breaks down during composting process
- Resistant to oil & grease
- Excellent barrier to gases, aromas, & moisture
The latest innovation in disposable compostable food packaging. These Biodegradable Gusset Bags are made from cellulose sourced from FSC forests. NatureFlex produce bags are an excellent eco-friendly packaging alternative made from 100% sustainable materials! Perfect for commercial or private use. Great for food, or other products.
Key features include:
- These Biodegradable Gusset Bags are 100% Food safe & also work great for non-food related products
- Ideally suited for dry foods, however they are currently not recommended for liquids
- They are shelf stable in dry & cool conditions, meaning they won’t break down prematurely. Compostable materials, including compostable packaging materials, need oxygen, moisture, and microorganisms to begin the degradation process.
- Resistant to oil & grease, as well as having an excellent barrier to gases, aromas, & moisture
- NatureFlex Bags are easily heat sealable on both sides but not vacuum sealable
- Provide a great transparency and glossy finish with inherent anti-static properties
- These bags are made in Australia from NatureFlex laminate produced in the United Kingdom
Available in boxes of 1000pcs and packs of 100pcs.
For more information about NatureFlex Biodegradable Bags, click here
*Please note; due to health & safety regulations, we cannot refund this product. This is because they do not come individually packaged. For more information, please refer to our Terms and Conditions page
|Dimension:||H280mm, W125mm, gusset 50mm|
|Suitable for:||Dry goods, semi-moist goods, confectionary, gifts|
|Country of Origin:||Australia / UK|